Class of 2013 Scholarships Announced
The FSGA is proud to announce the eleven recipients of a college scholarship between the two scholarship programs made possible by the FSGA's Future of Golf Foundation.
FSGA Scholars is a scholarship program made possible by the FSGA's Future of Golf Foundation. In the summer of each year, the FSGA selects a minimum of five golfers from the Florida Junior Tour's graduating class to be awarded a renewable four-year scholarship. This year, a total of $12,000 has been split amongst eight fine young men and women. Below are the recipients for 2013.
- Benjamin Boulch, Bradenton - University of Florida
- Andrew Chambers, Windermere - UCLA
- Angela Gaines, Ocala - Warner University
- Jason Huntington, Lakeland - Florida Southern College
- Harrison Krause, Destin - William Carey University
- Brittany LaPadula, Port St. Lucie - Limestone College
- Macy McRaney, Winter Garden - Mercer University
- Jordan Miller, Bradenton - Florida Gulf Coast University
Club Dependents & Employees Scholarship
The Club Dependents & Employees Scholarship is for dependents of employees at FSGA member clubs or employees of FSGA members clubs. This scholarship typically ranges between $500 - $2,000 per year and it is also renewable for up to four consecutive years. Below are the recipients for 2013.
- Devin Kennedy, Orlando - Jacksonville University
- Marlee Tyde, Sarasota - Brewton Parker College
- Ryan Wolfe, Elenton - Johnson & Wales University
For more information on the Future of Golf Foundation and the scholarships and tournament assistance provided by this program please click here. If you are interested in getting involved with the FSGA's Future of Golf Foundation you can do so by; joining the FSGA at a "Foundation" level, donating when submitting entries, and/or Planned Giving.