Weather Update - Tropical Storm Arthur
Updated 2:00 PM on Tuesday, July 1st
The FSGA is monitoring Tropical Storm Arthur and updates from the National Hurricane Center. At this time all FSGA Championships and qualifiers scheduled for Wednesday, July 2nd and Thursday, July 3rd are on as scheduled. Currently, there is a 20-30% chance that tropical force winds will reach onshore and it appears majority of the rain will stay offshore with the exception of occasional, and predictable, bands moving onshore.
The FSGA will continue to monitor the situation and if a decision is made to reschedule or cancel any of the Championships or qualifiers, those players will be emailed and this page will be updated.
FSGA Championships Department