USGA Handicap Certification Seminars
In order to maintain your clubs USGA licensing agreement, the USGA requires each club to have a representative attend a Handicap Certification Seminar in the current cycle (2012-2015).
- Golf Professionals
- Men's Handicap Committee Chairmen
- Women's Handicap Committee Chairwomen
- General Public
- Cost to attend is $30 per person
- Registration begins at 8:00 am
- Seminar runs from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Lunch is included for all attendees
- PGA Professionals receive 5 MSR credits for attending and successfully passing the quiz
- $30 per person (General Public & Professionals)
The FSGA does not accept registrations via the telephone or by fax. You may register online by clicking on the "View Schedule" button and select the site you wish to attend.
Requests for refunds received eight days or more prior to the seminar will be honored less 50%. No requests will be honored within one week of the seminar. The FSGA is required to give a guaranteed head count seven days prior to the seminar.