Course Rating Captains Meetings
Captains Meetings are designed to brush up on the necessary skills needed to rate courses correctly and efficiently. The annual Captains Meeting is a get together to preview the upcoming season, update captains on the FSGA, review and discuss any changes to the Course Rating System,
What They Are
- Two day meeting dealing with Course Rating procedures and best practices
- Active Course Rating Captains
- Association update
- Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation (years of service, special recognition)
- Review of Course Rating procedures
- Preview of Course Rating scheduling process
- Review of new workbook
- Due to popular demand, no quizzes this year
- There is no cost to any active Course Rating Captain.
You may register online by clicking on the "View Schedule" button and select the site you wish to attend.