Florida GHIN Handicap®
Buy/Renew a Florida Handicap Online through the FSGA!
The FSGA is pleased to offer online USGA GHIN Handicap Indexes through its website. You'll automatically be enrolled in a FSGA Type III Club in your area (must have a Florida address listed on your FSGA account) and will be assigned a GHIN Handicap® by email confirmation.
With a GHIN Handicap® through the Florida State Golf Association, you also will be eligible to compete in any of the over 180 FSGA One-Day Net Events in your region, as well as other regions across the state. Events include favorite PGA Tour stops, Innisbrook - Copperhead, Bay Hill Club & Lodge, and TPC Sawgrass - The PLAYERS Stadium Course; as well as some of Florida's top private clubs in each region such as Black Diamond Ranch - Quarry Course (pictured above), Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, Trump National - Jupiter, and many more. Click here for more information about the One-Day Events.
Fees are reflected below for a Calendar Year Handicap Membership. All handicaps purchased throughout the year expire on December 31st. The cost is pro-rated based on the date of purchase.
- Purchase anytime during October through June - $40
- Purchase anytime during July through September - $25
- FSGA GHIN Handicap®
- Nationally recognized and networked to over 12,000 golf courses
- Discounted tournament entry fees
- Handicap index and score record emailed on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Post scores online
- Eligible for more than 180 FSGA One-Day Net Events and the Southwest Amateur Series.
- About One-Day Events
- One-Day Schedule by Region: