- Regardless of the printer model you use at your club, Reports, Scorecards and Scoreboards may be printed on any of them.
- Use your current desktop printer like the ones above to print color or black and white Scorecards, Reports and Scoreboards on any type of paper. Unlike other software, you are not limited to pre-printed cardstock for your tournaments.
- Networked to the office copier? Use Ledger size paper to create colorful 11" x 17" Scoreboards.
- Do you have a plotter like the HP Designjet T120 or T520 pictured above? At the FSGA, we use HP plotters to produce Scoreboards for our Championships and Qualifiers. Purchase straight from the HP website here.
- Combine the HP Designjet T120 or T520 with the HP Heavyweight Coated Paper Rolls for Scoresheets and Summary Boards for high quality results.