U.S. Junior Amateur Championship
U.S. Boys Junior
Sectional Qualifying Information
Estero Country Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Estero Country Club in Fort Myers, FL on Jun 13-14, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Estero Country Club will accept Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION AND CADDIES: All players and caddies MUST WALK during the qualifying round. Caddies are allowed however, parents, step parents or guardians are not permitted to caddie. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
4. SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, and may rent a cart with very strict restrictions for $20.00 plus tax.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (239) 267-7003. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition except on Tuesday; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at Estero Country Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
8. PULL CARTS: Not Permitted
9. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.