U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship
U.S. Public Links Qualifying Information
North Shore Golf Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at North Shore Golf Club in Orlando, FL on Jun 18-19, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Monday, May 28, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: North Shore Golf Club will accept cash,Visa/MasterCard or American Express for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round - however, a cart may be rented for your caddie to transport your clubs at a cost of $25.00 plus tax.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they MUST WALK at all times. Only caddies are authorized to ride. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (407) 277-9277. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available two weeks prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The cost of the practice round is $35.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. PULL CARTS: Permitted
8. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at North Shore Golf Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
9. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.