U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Championship
U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Sectional Qualifying Information
Lake Wales Country Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Lake Wales Country Club in Lake Wales, FL on Friday, August 31st will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Monday, August 20th, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Lake Wales will accept cash or Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they must walk at all times. Caddies may rent a cart for $25 to transport clubs. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (863) 676-6519. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available anytime prior to the competition. The cost of the practice round is $25.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at Lake Wales Country Club and proper behavior and appropriate dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
8. PULL CARTS: Permitted
9. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.