Eagle Creek GC (13-15)
March 21-23, 2008
This is a 54-hole tournament over Easter weekend.
Eagle Creek Golf Club is a new 18-hole 7,198 yard-Par 73 championship Orlando golf course, opened in March 2004 and located minutes from Orlando International Airport, near prestigious Lake Nona. This Orlando golf course was designed by world renowned golf architect Ron Garl and European designer, Howard Swan. The Orlando public golf course has five par 5’s, five sets of tees and over 90 bunkers that are reminiscent of those found in Scotland and England. In addition, the course is an Audubon International Silver Signature Course and is the first golf course in Florida with Mini-Verde greens, providing outstanding playing conditions. Click Here to visit Eagle Creek's website.
Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine
"Eagle Creek Golf Club has been selected as one of the best courses to open in Florida since 2000."
Eagle Creek was rated "four stars" by golf writer Tom Harack.
Male or female amateur golfers that are members of the FJT may apply for participation. Entries are subject to rejection at any time, including during the event by the FJT. The reason for rejection may include unbecoming behavior. Please see the Code of Conduct for further details.
- Tournament applications must be submitted on-line at www.floridajuniortour.org. Telephone and fax requests will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be current FJT members.
- Entries must be received by 4:30:00 PM EST of the closing date.
- Players should read the Tournament Policies and Pace of Play policy.
- Players will receive an e-mail that their entry has been received and a second e-mail will be sent if the player is accepted into the field. As a player is not automatically confirmed into the tournament, travel arrangements should not be made until the second confirmation e-mail is received. Review Tournament Policies for further details.
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Players without an FJT exemption are automatically placed in a random draw. The random draw is held after the entry deadline.
- An alternates list will be posted to the
FJT website under the Tee Times & Info folder.
Click here for further details.
The entry fee of $145 (for GHIN members) or $165 (for non GHIN members) includes tournament rounds of golf, range balls prior to the tournament rounds and a tee prize.
Schedule of Play
Friday, March 21 12:00-1:57 PM 1st and 10th tee start
Saturday, March 22 7:40-9:37 AM 1st and 10th tee start
Sunday, March 23 7:40-9:37 AM 1st and 10th tee start
Players can set up a practice round at a special discounted rate of $30 plus tax by calling 407-273-4653. Times are available one week prior after 12:00 on weekdays and after 2:00 on weekends on a space available basis. Reservations can be made three days in advance with a credit card. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of tee time. All players must ride with a licensed driver. Parents may play for $40 plus tax.
Walking and Pull Carts
Players must walk and carry their clubs during the competition rounds. Pull carts are permitted. Caddies are not permitted.
Tees To Play
Tees are not set until the tournament staff arrives on site. Tournament set up can change, including yardages, to offset inclement weather or other course conditions (i.e. wet course conditions). Typical yardages are below:
- Boys 13-15 will play approximately 6,700 yards
- Girls 13-15 will play approximately 5,800 yards
This event is ranked by Junior Golf Scoreboard.
AJGA - PBE (Performance Based Entrance)
Top 5 - Junior All-Star Exempt
Top 3 - Junior All-Star Exempt
Registration will be available prior to the first round. ALL players are expected to register. General tournament information will be distributed at registration.
Tee Times & Pairings
First round tee times and pairings will be available on the FJT website, www.floridajuniortour.org, typically three days after the closing date. After the completion of the first round all competitors will be repaired by score within their age group for their next round. Final round pairings will be available approximately one hour after the final score has been posted. Pairings will be posted to the FJT website and at the club. It is the players' responsibility to be at his/her respective tee at least 10 minutes prior to teeing off. We recommend that you always see your tee time in black and white and if you still have questions, please contact a FJT Official at the host facility.
Pace of Play
Pace of play will be strictly enforced with anticipated rounds less than 4 hours and 30 minutes. We strongly recommend that all players read and understand the FJT Pace of Play policy.
Spectators will be authorized to rent carts, but must follow the Spectator policies. Spectator carts will cost $20 plus tax per day. Spectator carts may be limited and are available on a first-come, first served basis.