One-Day Rules of Golf Workshops
Rules of Golf Workshops are taught by certified FSGA Rules Officials and are designed to benefit golfers of all abilities, including tournament volunteers. The one-day rules seminar covers parts of all 34 rules and focuses on the most common ones breached by players.
entry form coming soon
- Tournament volunteers and officials
- PGA Professionals receive 8 Other education credits (NON-PGA Required) and falls into total category points
- LPGA Professionals receive 4 CU's
- Club Committee Members
- Competitive golfers
- Recreational golfers
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Interactive classroom style - questions welcome
- Indoor slide projection and video presentations
- Outdoor instruction using demonstrations
- Emphases on the most important and most common situations
- Rules of Golf booklet included
- Handout on most common Rules
- Decisions on the Rules of Golf booklet available for $15 (if supplies last)
- Lunch Included
The morning session will start inside at 8:30 AM. The outdoor sessions are held on both sides of the lunch hour. Bring appropriate clothing for the expected weather so that you can be outside for 45 minutes at a time. Comfortable shoes are suggested, and if you are uncomfortable standing for 45 minutes, a folding spectator's chair is good to bring along.
- $35 per person (General Public & Professionals)
- $15 per person (FSGA Committee Members)
The FSGA does not accept registrations via the telephone or by fax. You may register online by clicking on the "View Schedule" button and select the site you wish to attend.
Requests for refunds received eight days or more prior to the seminar will be honored less 50%. No requests will be honored within one week of the seminar. The FSGA is required to give a guaranteed head count seven days prior to the seminar.