Entries are now open for the 2015 Men's Interclub Championship.
Log in to interclub team module
The Interclub season includes a six-week regular season, two rounds of playoffs, and a State Championship held in late March at Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club in Dade City. The Interclub Matches are a state-wide competition between clubs. Last year 118 clubs competed!
There is a $50 per team entry fee for Interclub, there are no greens fees for matches. The most you will pay will be a $30 cart fee. Interclub allows players of a variety of skill levels to get together with friends and enjoy a fun and challenging competition at different courses around the state for a minimal cost.
Entries Close December 17, 2014
Entry Fee & Eligibility
- $50 entry fee per team
- Amateur men with an active handicap index of 18.4 or less
- 18 years or older
- FSGA-GHIN member clubs only
- Teams are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Grouping requests are suggested.
Team Size & Match Format
- Unlimited team size
- Eight players from your team play in each match
- Singles and four-ball matches played concurrently
- Thursday afternoons
- Six weekly matches - January 8th - February 12th
- Four clubs per local group -- home and away match against each club
- Regional Playoffs - February 26th - March 19th
- State Championship - March 31st - April 1st, 2015 at Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club
Your Club's Responsibilities
- Agree to host three home matches (and potentially two playoff matches) for cart fee
- Practice rounds - at club's discretion
State Championship Information
- 36 Holes - Net Stableford Stroke Play - (Highest Team Stableford Points Wins)
- 8 Players per team advancing - Lowest 6 Players Scores count each round (Highest Stableford Points Total)
- Tuesday March 31st, North Course - 8:30 AM Shotgun
- Wednesday April 1st, South Course - 8:00 AM 1st & 10th Tee Start
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or grouping requests.