Becoming a Volunteer
The Florida State Golf Association is proud to have one of the largest and finest volunteer based golf associations in the country. FSGA Committee Members act as tournament volunteers and/or course rating volunteers. There are many volunteers that participate in both and help us a great deal.Please read About FSGA Volunteers to see what interests you in becoming a Committee Member. If you are interested in becoming an FSGA Committee Member, please complete the following steps:
- Contact Tracy Dachisen at the FSGA at (813) 868-5816 for additional information about becoming an FSGA Committee Member.
- Complete the Committee Information Form
- Once you have completed the Committee Member Form please return the completed form to the FSGA.
- Click Here for a printable Committee Information Form
- Observe at a Tournament or Course Rating.
- Once we receive your Committee Member Form, we will help you coordinate a day to volunteer in your area with your desired interest.
- Join the FSGA as a Member
After these initial steps and you feel you want to continue volunteering with the FSGA, we ask that you join the FSGA and support the state golf association.
- Receive Official Welcome Letter and Uniform
- Once you have completed all of the above steps, you will receive your official welcome letter, FSGA volunteer uniform and additional volunteer and training information.