Company Matching Gifts
Employer Matching Gifts (also known as corporate matching and matching funds) are grants that your employer makes to match your charitable contributions.
- Enables you to increase the value of your gift to the FSGA
- Matching gifts are often dollar-for-dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation
- Volunteer Hours - Some companies provide contributions for volunteer hours served
Check with your Company
Procedures vary with each company.
- Typically, individuals must submit forms to their employers
- Retired - Some companies match donations made by retired employees
- You may wish to contact your company's human resources department for more information
Click here for an unofficial list of companies with gift matching programs.