Convert Your Club to GHIN
GHIN - The Finest in Handicapping Services
Developed in 1981 at the request of state and regional golf associations, the USGA’s GHIN service has grown to become the largest handicap computation provider in the world, serving more than 2.1 million golfers representing 73 golf associations and more than 12,700 golf clubs in 43 states, 4 U.S. territories and 4 foreign countries. GHIN is offered exclusively through state and regional golf associations, federations and unions as a service for their member clubs to assist in meeting the policies of the USGA Handicap System™, which enables all golfers to compete on a relatively equal basis.
The FSGA is proud to provide GHIN clubs with the latest in handicapping technology, with Dell computers for use as posting stations, including ELO touch-screen monitors with easy to use GHIN software. We provide clubs with full support and computer repair or replacement overnight! Best of all, we provide the equipment and the software FREE with the GHIN service!
Benefits For Clubs:
- Convenience - Members are able to transfer scores between their clubs in Florida or up north on the GHIN network!
- Equipment - A Dell computer and ELO touch-screen posting station in your pro shop or locker rooms!
- Support - FREE support and equipment for all software and hardware! Outstanding personal customer service with the use of LogMeIn Rescue for remote access support!
- Course rating and Measurement Services at no additional charge, ($1500.00 non-GHIN)!
- Revenue - Full member clubs are eligible to host events! Possible revenue for the club below is based on full fields. Full field numbers are in parenthesis.
- One Day Net Events - (72) $2000-$4000
- USGA One Day Qualifiers - (84) $1000-$2000
- FSGA One Day Qualifiers - (84) $4000-$5000
- Florida Junior Tour Championships - (84) $8000-$10,000
- FSGA Winter Series - (84) $10,000-$12,000
- FSGA Championships - (64-168) $8000-$30,000
- Tournament Pairing Program - an excellent computer-based system to manage competitions is included!
- Upgrades - downloadable free of charge!
- College scholarships and Grants offered to family members of GHIN club staff. Last year $10,000.00 in scholarship money was awarded to college aged family members of GHIN clubs!
- Clubs are actively supporting the USGA, FSGA and the game of golf in Florida!
Benefits For Golfers:
- Transfer Scores - effortlessly transfer scores from each home club using the Ghin National Network!
- Internet Score Posting - access your account anywhere the internet is available
- E-Mail Revisions - updates emailed straight to the player!
- Accuracy - Up-to-date course rating information in national database ensures proper handicaps!
- Competitions - eligibility to compete in over 300 days of competition, net events and Interclub matches each year!
- Discounts - members receive reduced FSGA tournament and membership fees!
- Grant money to Florida Junior Tour participants, last year we offered over $19,000 to junior golfers to offset the costs of participating in junior golf!
- Members are actively supporting the USGA, FSGA and the game of golf in Florida!
Take The Next Step
Is your club ready to take the next step and move to the GHIN handicap system? Do you have more questions about the services and opportunities that come with the GHIN system? Contact Aaron Skoviera, the Director of GHIN Services for the FSGA, at email@example.com or 813.632.3742 today!