Season Kick-Off and Appreciation days are designed to recognize and benefit Tournament and Course Rating Volunteers. The season "Kick-Off" is an annual get together to preview the upcoming season, update volunteers on the FSGA, review and discuss the changes to the Rules of Golf, changes to FSGA Policies, and recognize the contributions of volunteers.
What They Are
- Pre-season get together of area Tournament and Course Rating Volunteers
- 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM followed by lunch
- Active Tournament and Course Rating Volunteers
- Must have volunteered in the previous year
- Association update
- Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation (years of service, special recognition, gift)
- Review of Rules and Policy changes for the year
- Preview of upcoming area Championships, Qualifiers, and Course Ratings
- Review of Basic Skills for Tournament Administration and Course Rating Practices
- Optional Golf - Due to limited availablity of tee times, golf will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is no cost to any active Volunteer
You may register online by clicking on the "View Schedule" button and select the site you wish to attend.