Junior Golf Grants are available to families of junior golfers who need assistance to lessen the hardship of the high costs of having a child competing in state and national junior competitions.
The FSGA’s Future of Golf Foundation provides reduced entry fees into FSGA and FJT events, and provides travel and lodging assistance for state and national competitions.
Assistance is provided to:
- Developing players who rarely have the opportunity to play on a state-wide or national level
- Highly accomplished players who need to play additional state and national level competitions
Please carefully read the eligibility requirements. Print and complete an application to be considered for a scholarship. Please contact the FSGA at (813) 632-3742 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Junior Golfer Grants - Tournament Entry and Travel Assistance
- Full or partial entry fee into FJT or FSGA junior competitions
- Hotel and travel costs to FJT or FSGA competitions
- Hotel and travel costs for USGA national championships
- Other prominent national competitions
- More partial scholarships (partial reimbursements) are awarded than full scholarships
- FJT entry scholarships result in reduced (50% - 75%) entry fees for the season
- National competitions reimbursed up to $1,500
- Application must be submitted a minimum of three weeks prior to the tournament dates.
- Florida resident and US citizen
- Household income generally less than $75,000 (additional factors considered – number of children, other potential sources of funding, etc.)