Florida GHIN Handicap®
The FSGA is pleased to offer online USGA Handicap Indexes through its website. You'll automatically be enrolled in a FSGA Type III Club in your area (must have a Florida address listed on your FSGA account) and will be assigned a Handicap Index® by email confirmation.
With a GHIN Handicap® through the Florida State Golf Association, you also will be eligible to compete in any of the over 180 FSGA One-Day Net Events in your region, as well as other regions across the state. Events include favorite PGA Tour stops, Innisbrook - Copperhead, Bay Hill Club & Lodge, and TPC Sawgrass - The PLAYERS Stadium Course; as well as some of Florida's top private clubs in each region such as Black Diamond Ranch - Quarry Course (pictured above), Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, Steamsong Resort, and many more. Click here for more information about the One-Day Events.
- A FJT/Junior level membership includes a USGA handicap if a player does not have one through a Florida golf course.
- Handicap Index®
- Nationally recognized and networked to over 12,000 golf courses
- Handicap index and score record emailed on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Post scores online & by mobile app
- Eligible for gross and net state championships
- Eligible for more than 180 FSGA One-Day Net Events and the Southwest Amateur Series.
- About One-Day Events
- Click Here to View One-Day Schedule