102nd Amateur Championship
Trump National Doral
~Blue Course ~
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Trump National Doral in Miami, FL on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Friday, May 10, 2019.
2. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (305) 592-2030. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition, Saturday and Sunday after 12:00 PM. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All players playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
3. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: In qualifying and in the Championship proper, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., elevation changes, wind speed, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 4-3.
4. NEW GROOVE REGULATION: Not in Effect.
5. TRANSPORTATION: The qualifying fee includes cart/course fee and range balls for the qualifying round. All players MUST RIDE during the qualifying round.
6. CADDIES: Caddies are allowed; however, a player may not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. Caddies MUST WALK at all times.
7. SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, and may either walk or, when available, rent a cart for $25.00 plus tax. No more than two persons per cart allowed.
8. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Trump National Doral will accept Cash and All Major Credit Cards for method of payment.
9. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you, any caddies, and spectators are guests at Trump National Doral. Courteous behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the FSGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
11. FOOTWEAR: Trump National Doral prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
Only those individuals, who qualify for the Championship, must pre-register and remit an additional $135.00 online at the FSGA website (www.fsga.org) for advance payment of Championship fees. Payment must be received by Thursday, June 13, 2019 by 3:30 PM.