U.S. Women's Amateur Four-Ball Championship
The Club at Quail Ridge
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at The Club at Quail Ridge in Boynton Beach, FL on Thursday, September 30, 2021 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Friday, August 13, 2021.
2. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call 561-737-5100. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition, Saturday and Sunday after 12:00 PM. The cost of the practice round is $35 per player plus tax. All players playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
3. DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES: In Qualifying and in the Championship proper, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., elevation changes, wind speed, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 4.3a.
4. NEW GROOVE REGULATIONS: In Qualifying and in the Championship proper, the player’s clubs must conform to the groove and punch mark specifications in the Rules of Golf effective from January 1, 2010. The Condition of Competition is available for review on the entry application.
The USGA and R&A have created a reference resource called the Informational Club Database to assist golfers in determining whether their irons, wedges, hybrids and fairway woods comply with the Rules of Golf effective from January 1, 2010 and are permissible for play under the groove condition of competition, which is in effect for all USGA Amateur Championships. For information about and to access the database, please use the following link: http://www.usga.org/InfoClubsDB/intro.html. Additionally, for other information regarding the groove condition, please use the following link: http://www.usga.org/grooves/. Finally, for information regarding the conformance status of clubs not listed or for any other questions regarding the condition, please contact the USGA Research and Test Center at 909-234-2300.
The USGA strongly suggests that all players verify the conformance of their clubs well in advance of their scheduled qualifying competition. It is the player’s responsibility, not the USGA’s responsibility to ensure that his clubs conform. Waiting until the day of the competition is the fault of the player. The Committee is under no obligation to test the club of the competitor. However, if it is later determined that the club is non-conforming, including after the competition has closed, the player will be disqualified.
5. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round. However, a cart may be rented for your caddie to transport your clubs at a cost of $30 per player plus tax; limit of two carts per group.
6. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they MUST WALK at all times. Only caddies are authorized to ride. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
7. PULL CARTS: Permitted
8. METHOD OF PAYMENT: The Club at Quail Ridge will accept Cash Only for method of payment.
9. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you, any caddies and spectators are guests at The Club at Quail Ridge and proper behavior and dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
11. FOOTWEAR: The Club at Quail Ridge prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.