U.S. Amateur Championship
U.S. Amateur Sectional Qualfying Information
Mark Bostick Golf Course at the University of Florida
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Mark Bostick Golf Course at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL on Jul 16--17, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Friday, July 6, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Mark Bostick Golf Course at the University of Florida will accept Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round - however, a cart may be rented for your caddie to transport your clubs at a cost of $25.00 plus tax.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they MUST WALK at all times. Only caddies are authorized to ride. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (352) 375-4866. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. PULL CARTS: Permitted
8. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at Mark Bostick Golf Course at the University of Florida and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
9. PERFORMANCE IN SECTIONAL QUALIFYING: Players are reminded that if they fail to return a score within 10 strokes of the USGA Course Rating of Mark Bostick Golf Course at the University of Florida, future entries in USGA competitions may be declined. A "No Card" will be treated the same as a score not within the 10 strokes of the Course Rating. Please see entry application.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.