U.S. Amateur Championship
U.S. Amateur Sectional Qualifying Information
Wyndemere Country Club ~ White/Gold Course ~
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Wyndemere Country Club in Naples, FL on Jul 30--31, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Friday, July 6, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Wyndemere Country Club will accept Cash or Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round - however, a cart may be rented for your caddie to transport your clubs at a cost of $25.00 plus tax.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they MUST WALK at all times. Only caddies are authorized to ride. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (239) 263-1661. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. PULL CARTS: Not permitted
8. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at Wyndemere Country Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
9. PERFORMANCE IN SECTIONAL QUALIFYING: Players are reminded that if they fail to return a score within 10 strokes of the USGA Course Rating of Wyndemere Country Club, future entries in USGA competitions may be declined. A "No Card" will be treated the same as a score not within the 10 strokes of the Course Rating. Please see entry application.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.