U.S. Senior Amateur Championship
U.S. Senior Amateur Sectional Qualifying Information
Amelia National Golf Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Amelia National Golf Club in Amelia Island, FL on September 10, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org no later than Monday, August 20, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Amelia National Golf Club will accept Cash,Visa/MasterCard or American Express for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: As indicated in your entry, players MAY ride during the qualifying round at a cost of $25.00 plus tax.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they MUST WALK at all times. If you use a caddie, he or she MUST WALK at all times. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (904) 652-0660. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available two weeks prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. FOOTWEAR: Amelia National Golf Club prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
7. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
8. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you are a guest at Amelia National Golf Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
9. PULL CARTS: Not Permitted
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time the number of qualifying spots had not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.