U.S. Girls' Junior Championship
U.S. Girls' Junior
Sectional Qualifying Information
Rio Pinar Country Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Rio Pinar Country Club in Orlando, FL on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Rio Pinar Country Club will accept Cash or Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, and may rent a cart with very strict restrictions for $25.00 plus tax. Caddies are allowed however, parents, step parents or guardians are not permitted to caddie. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (407) 277-5520. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The course is closed on Mondays. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at Rio Pinar Country Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
8. PULL CARTS: Permitted
9. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.