About The LinkUp
While golf is a game that can be played for life, sometimes our job, family, schooling or busy schedules get in the way. We are excited to offer casual 9-hole events for young women to get back out on the golf course, play with friends, enjoy some beverages, and be in bed by 10 PM!
Whether you played as a junior, collegiate athlete, or just casually with others, you will be sure to meet some fun women and have a good time at The LinkUp.
Who Can Play
- Women golfers 21-49 years of age
- Ideally, all players should have their own set of clubs, but if you don't reach out to us and we can help.
When You Play & What You Pay
Leave your job or house just a tad early and come enjoy a couple hours of golf (9 holes) with friends. Bonus: it's cheap!
- 5:00 - 5:30 PM shotgun starts
- $30 includes:
- Your first adult beverage (aka birdie juice)
- Range balls
Play With Friends & Meet New Ones!
Golf is always better with friends, so we highly suggest you bring one, two, or all to sign up with you to enjoy some evening golf, laughs and White Claws!
- Players can request exactly who they play with on the entry form.
- All other groups will be made randomly
- 9-holes of four-person scramble
- All players will tee off, then select the best ball, and all players, will play from that location, continuing to choose the best ball until the ball is holed.
- If you're coming on your own, not to worry, we'll pair you up with a fun group.
- If you prefer to play without partners, that's cool too, but you'll miss out on some of the fun
- Life is too short, and we don't want to kill your buzz, so maximum score of 8 per hole will be played
- The women's tees at the club will be used. This usually ranges from 4,700 - 5,100 yards.