About The LinkUp
While golf is a game that can be played for life, sometimes our job, family, schooling or busy schedules get in the way. We are excited to offer casual 9-hole events for young women to get back out on the golf course, play with friends, enjoy some beverages, and be in bed by 10 PM!
Who Can Play
- Women golfers 21-39 years of age
- Recommended handicap of 34.0 or less
- All players should understand the fundamentals of the game
When You Play & What You Pay
Leave your job or house just a tad early and come enjoy a couple hours of golf (9 holes) with friends. Bonus: it's cheap!
- 5:00 - 5:30 PM shotgun starts
- $25 includes:
- Your first adult beverage (aka birdie juice)
- Range balls
Play With Friends & Meet New Ones!
Golf is always better with friends, so we highly suggest you bring one, two, or all to sign up with you to enjoy some evening golf, laughs and White Claws!
- Players can request exactly who they play with
- Send an email request telling us who your friends are that you want to play with to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests must be received at least 2 days prior to the event to guarantee you play with your friends
- In the email, please specify the event name and the players with whom you wish to play
- All other foursomes will be made randomly
- 9-holes of two-person best ball (four-ball)
- If you don't have a partner, not to worry, we'll pair you up with someone fun
- If you prefer to play without a partner, that's cool too, but you'll miss out on some of the fun
- Life is too short, and we don't want to kill your buzz, so maximum score of 8 per hole will be played
- The women's tees at the club will be used. This usually ranges from 4,700 - 5,100 yards.