Class of 2014 - College Scholarships
The FSGA is proud to announce the eight recipients of a college scholarship between the two scholarship programs made possible by the FSGA's Future of Golf Foundation.
Each year, the FSGA selects a minimum of five golfers from the Florida Junior Tour's graduating class to be awarded a renewable four-year scholarship. This year, a total of $15,000, a commitment of $60,000 over four years, has been split among eight fine young men and women. Below are the recipients for 2014.
- Kathleen Duperval, Jacksonville - Daytona State College
- Lexie Flerlage, Venice - Florida State University
- Kaitlyn Gribbon, Boynton Beach - Belmont Abbey College
- Troy Hicks, Clearwater - University of South Florida
- Janelle Johnson, Royal Palm Beach - Seminole State College
- Alex Rios, Coral Springs - Coker College
- Radi Sauro, Lake Worth - Dartmouth College
- Charles Seward, Tampa - Manhattan College
For more information on the Future of Golf Foundation and the scholarships and tournament assistance provided by this program please click here. If you are interested in getting involved with the FSGA's Future of Golf Foundation you can do so by; joining the FSGA at a "Foundation" level, donating when submitting entries, and/or Planned Giving.