Season Kickoff and Appreciation Days
Season Kick-Off and Appreciation days are designed to recognize and benefit Tournament Volunteers. The season "Kick-Off" is an annual get together to preview the upcoming season, update volunteers on the FSGA, review and discuss the changes to the Rules, changes to FSGA Policies relevant to tournament administration, and recognize the contributions of volunteers.
What They Are
- Pre-season get together of area Tournament Volunteers
- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM followed by lunch
- Active Tournament Volunteers and Officials
- Association update
- Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation (years of service, special recognition, gift)
- Review of Rules and Policy changes for the year (FSGA staff member)
- Preview of upcoming area Championships and Qualifiers
- Review of Basic Skills for Tournament Administration
- Optional Golf - we will contact you regarding your golf preference about one week prior to the event
- There is no cost to any active Tournament Volunteer
You may register online by clicking on the "View Schedule" button and select the site you wish to attend.