Women's Interclub Team Matches
April 12-13, 2022
Entries Close: Thursday, December 9th at 11:30 PM
Entries are for the 2022 Inaugural Women's Interclub regular season. The Championship will be held at TPC Treviso Bay. Your confirmation email will state that you registered for the Championship at TPC Treviso Bay, please disregard that note.
The FSGA Interclub includes a regular season where teams of four (4) women compete as individuals, and as best-ball partners over a six-week regular season. Each club can have an unlimited number of golfers on it's team roster, and each week four (4) players are selected by the team's captain(s) to play in that week's matches. The regular season is followed by two rounds of playoffs, and a State Championship. The 2022 Championship will be conducted on April 12-13 at TPC Treviso Bay. INTERCLUB HOMEPAGE
- Entry Fee $50 per team for the duration of the regular season & playoffs.
- For regular season and playoff matches, there are no green fees, but clubs often charge a "typical" cart fee.
- Teams advancing to the final championship pay an additional championship entry fee of $50 per player (See what's included under championship fee below)
- Each player must have an FSGA issued index no higher than 44.0
- All players will play to the WHS Low Index updated Jan 1st for Regular Season
- Club must be an FSGA-GHIN member
- Players are not required to be individual members of the FSGA (but we encourage your support and hope that you will join)
- Further eligibility answers found by clicking here.
- 36-holes of net stableford stroke play - highest team stableford point total wins
- Net stableford points: double eagle - 5 points, eagle - 4 points, birdie - 3 points, par - 2 points, bogey - 1 point, double bogey or higher - 0 points
- 4 players per-team compete in each round of the Championship.
- 3 best scores from each team count each day
- Teams that win their Region advance to the Championship
- The same or different players can play in each round allowing teams to bring up to 8 players from their roster.
- All players play to their current WHS Low Index
Schedule of Events
Monday, April 11th
Starting at 11:00 AM - Practice Round Tee Times
Tuesday, April 12th
- 12:00 PM - Tee Times on the 1st and 10th tee
Wednesday, April 13th
- 8:30 AM - Final round shotgun start
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
Practice Round and Practice Facility Information
Practice rounds are available Monday, April 11th after 11:00 AM at the rate of $45 plus tax. TPC Treviso Bay accepts cash, Visa and MasterCard as method of payment. Please call (239) 302-5238 to arrange your practice round.
Carts are included for all competitive rounds. Players are responsible for practice round fees.
Championship Fee and What's Included
There will be a $50 championship fee per-player for four players. Captains or Clubs will pay for the entire team entry in one payment at the time of entry.
Teams bringing more than eight (4) players to the championship - For teams that bring more than eight (4) players, some team members will only play one round. Only 4 players play each day, but you may substitute players for round two for no additional fee.
Each Team will receive:.
- 2 rounds of golf for eight (4) players
- Practice round access for $45 per player
- Practice facility use before rounds
- Golf carts
- Players tee gift, four (4) players)
- Spectators - Only players are allowed to ride in carts. Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are permitted and must walk
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Method of Payments
Payments can be made once the sign-up is active on the FSGA Website.
TPC Treviso Bay
9800 Treviso Bay Blvd.
Naples, FL 34113
Click here for directions