Streamsong Resort - Black & Blue Courses
August 19-20, 2018
Entries Close: Sunday, April 8th at 11:30 PM
Most Active Players & Random Draw
The FSGA will be headed to Streamsong this summer. We are accepting 100 entries and will have access to the Black & Blue courses. All players will play both courses with this package. If players choose double occupancy, both entries will need to be in before they are processed, no exceptions!
Entry Procedure - RANDOM DRAW:
- For this event entries are NOT first-come, first-serve.
- Entries close on 4/8/2018 at 11:30 PM
- All entries received will be put into a Random Draw. Click here for details.
- 2 Rounds of golf and cart fees, range balls and prizes
- Round 1 (8/19) - Black Course & Round 2 (8/20) - Blue Course. 9:00 AM Shotgun starts.
- All players MUST ride
- Forecaddie required and included - no additional cost. Tipping will be required for all players.
- 2 night hotel stay at Streamsong Resort (Saturday, 8/18 & Sunday, 8/19 hotel nights). (ALL TAXES & ALL FEES INCLUDED)
- Each player will play one round each on the Black & Blue Courses.
- The FSGA will book all hotel rooms, please do not contact the hotel.
- $489 for double occupancy, $599 for single occupancy. **Price is per person**
- For double occupancy you MUST state who you are going to room with, the FSGA will not be pairing individuals for rooms.
- If players are bringing a non-playing guest, they will need to sign-up for the SINGLE occupancy rate.
- Normal package price is over $900 for single occupancy!!
- Credit Card Charges - You will NOT be charged until your entry is accepted into the field through the random draw.
- Men and Women are eligible
- Players may choose their own groupings; otherwise the men will be playing with the men & women with women, unless requested otherwise.
- ALL Players MUST have an active Florida GHIN handicap index (24.0 or less for men and 34.0 or less for women)
Entries Close 4/8/2018. Requests for refunds received prior to the entry closing date will be honored (less $20 per entry administration fee). After 4/8/2018 our standard refund policy will be in place.