Boys' Junior Championship
Boys Junior Championship
Qualifying Round Information
Rio Pinar Country Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Rio Pinar Country Club in Orlando, FL on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Monday, June 4, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Rio Pinar Country Club will accept Cash and Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Caddies are not allowed. Spectators are welcome, and my rent a cart with very strict restrictions for $25.00 plus tax per person.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (407) 277-5520. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The club is closed on Mondays. The cost of the practice round is $25.00 plus tax. Guests may play with a competitor for $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. FOOTWEAR: Rio Pinar Country Club prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
7. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not Permitted
8. PULL CARTS: Permitted
9. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you are a guest at Rio Pinar Country Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots had not been determined by the FSGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
Only those individuals, who qualify for the Championship, must pre-register and remit an additional $120.00 either online at the FSGA website at www.fsga.org or by check to the FSGA office for advance payment of Championship fees. Payment must be received by Monday, July 2, 2012 by 3:30 p.m. Good luck!