U.S. Women's Amateur Championship
U.S. Women's Amateur Sectional Qualifying Information
The Wanderers Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at The Wanderers Club in Wellington, FL on Friday, July 13th will be posted at www.fsga.org on or about Monday, July 2nd, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: The Wanderers Club will accept Cash and Visa/MasterCard for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: All players MUST WALK during the qualifying round.
4. CADDIES AND SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they must walk at all times. Caddies may rent a cart to transport clubs. You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (561) 795-3510. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available two weeks prior to the competition. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
6. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: Not permitted
7. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember, you are a guest at The Wanderers Club and proper behavior and appropriate dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
8. PULL CARTS: Not Permitted
9. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the USGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.