Ocala National Golf Club
Qualifying Round Information
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Ocala National Golf Club in Ocala, FL on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Friday, May 9, 2014.
2. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (352) 629-7980. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available One week prior to the competition, Saturday and Sunday after 12:00 PM. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
3. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance ONLY. However, if during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., gradient, wind-speed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification, regardless of whether any such additional functions are actually used.
4. NEW GROOVE REGULATION: Not in Effect.
5. TRANSPORTATION: The qualifying fee includes cart/course fee and range balls for the qualifying round. All players MUST RIDE during the qualifying round.
6. CADDIES: Caddies are allowed, but they MUST WALK at all times.
7. SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome and may either walk or, when available, rent a spectator cart. No more than two persons per cart allowed.
8. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Ocala National Golf Club will accept Cash, Visa or MasterCard for method of payment.
9. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you are a guest at Ocala National Golf Club. Gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the FSGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
11. FOOTWEAR: Ocala National Golf Club prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
Only those individuals, who qualify for the Championship, must pre-register and remit an additional $135.00 either online at the FSGA website (www.fsga.org) or by check to the FSGA office for advance payment of Championship fees. Payment must be received by Friday, June 13, 2014 by 3:30 PM.