The Interclub season includes a six-week regular season, two rounds of playoffs, and a State Championship held at Streamsong Resort - Blue & Black Courses, April 20-21, 2022. The Interclub Matches are a state-wide competition between clubs. Last year over 100 clubs competed!
There is a $150 per team entry fee for Interclub; there are no greens fees for matches. The most you will pay will be a member cart fee. Interclub allows players of a variety of skill levels to get together with friends and enjoy a fun and challenging competition at different courses around the state for a minimal cost.
Entry Fee & Eligibility
- $150 entry fee per team
- Amateur men with an active Florida-GHIN handicap index of 18.4 or less
- 18 years or older
- FSGA - GHIN member clubs only
- Must be on the club's official handicap roster by January 1st
- Mutually agreed upon group requests will receive entry priority.
- Individual team entries will be on a first come-first served basis
- Head and Assistant Golf Professionals are eligible. Only one professional may play in the days matches. Eligible professionals must have a current numeric Florida-GHIN handicap index that must be included in the club's handicap system roster
Team Size & Match Format
- Unlimited team size
- 8 players from your team play in each match
- Singles and four-ball matches played concurrently
- Thursday afternoons
- Six weekly matches - January 6 - February 10
- Four clubs per local group -- home and away match against each club
- Regional Playoffs - February 24 - March 17
- State Championship - April 20-21 at Streamsong Resort - Blue & Black Courses
Your Club's Responsibilities
- Agree to host three home matches (and potentially two playoff matches) for cart fee
- Practice rounds - at club's discretion
State Championship Information
- 36 Holes - Net Stableford Stroke Play - (Highest Team Stableford Points Wins)
- 8 Players per team advancing - Lowest 6 Players Scores count each round (Highest Stableford Points Total)
- April 20-21, 2022 at Streamsong Resort - Blue & Black Courses
- Championship Fee - $250 per player
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or grouping requests.