Endowments allow the FSGA to create and maintain excellence. Endowments provide the funds for scholarships, internships, junior golf, and programs that serve as crucial elements in growing the game of golf in Florida.
Benefits from Endowments
- Accomplish your philanthropic goals, while helping the FSGA fund its initiatives
- Memorialize and honor a loved one with a legacy
- Tax savings and other financial benefits that may enable you to give more than you might have thought possible
- Travel Assistance - Your endowment will provide funds for junior golfers who qualify for national championships such as the USGA Boys' or Girls' Junior Championships
- Junior Tournaments - Endowed funds will be used to conduct a Florida Junior Tour Tournament. The donor or your designee may be recognized in the name of the event for perpetuity.
- Internships - Provide for an annual internship for a college student interested in golf administration
- Endowed Staff Position - Permanently endow a Junior Golf Tournament Director's position with the FSGA
Endowment Programs & Base Funding Levels
Ways to Establish Endowments
- A current gift, or multi-year gift
- Gifts of appreciated stocks or other investments
- Gifts by will or trust