Winter Series - CC of Winter Haven
November 18-19, 2019
Entries Close: Wednesday, November 6th at 11:30 PM
Individual Event - Gross Only (No Handicaps)
- Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of March 3, 2020
- Entrant must be a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA
- Entrant must have an active Florida GHIN Handicap and current handicap index of 10.0 or lower.
Entry Fees & Prizes
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
- Round 1 - 11:00 AM off the 1st & 10th tees
- Round 2 - 8:30 AM Shotgun Start
Individual Age Divisions & Yardages
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of March 3, 2020. Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis and are restricted to after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at 863-324-6666. The cost of a practice round is $40 plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 96 players in foursomes