FJT at LPGA International GC (Girls 16-18 & 13-15)
March 2-3, 2019
Entries Close: Wednesday, January 23rd at 11:30 PM
Girls 13-15 & 16-18 Age Division
$95 or $115 entry fee (GHIN vs non-GHIN price)
Tournament rounds are being played on the Jones Course. Since 1994, this signature Rees Jones golf course is a favorite of the tour players. It is a traditional links-style 7,088 yard design. You'll enjoy the strategic mounding, numerous expanses of sand bunkers, natural marsh areas, beautiful lakes and undulating greens. While extremely playable for all skill levels, the ingenious and inventive player is rewarded with multiple options on nearly every shot
Click here to view the club's website.
- 36 holes of individual stroke play
- 84 total players
- Girls 13-15 & 16-18 age division (age calculate by the last day of the tournament)
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Girls 13-15 & 16-18 Age Division - 5,900 yards (gross only)
Note to Girls
The 16-18 and 13-15 divisions will play the same set of tees (approximately 5,800 yards for the girls). Results that are sent to Junior Golf Scoreboard rankings and for AJGA PBE will have the two divisions combined. The divisions will remain separate for FJT purposes (awards, points, exemptions, etc.).
How Entries are Accepted
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- Players without an FJT exemption - all other entries are held until the entry closing date. Shortly after the closing date, a computer-generated random draw is performed to determine which entries are accepted, and the order of the alternates. All players are notified of their status after the random draw is conducted.
- An alternates list will be posted to the FJT website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Click here for more details.
How to Enter
Entries must be submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must have an account on this website (free to setup), and a current FJT Junior Membership ($40). Click "Enter" above in the Tournament Links box.
The entry fee of $95 (for GHIN handicap members) or $115 (non-GHIN handicap members) includes tournament rounds, range balls prior to tournament rounds, crystal trophies for the top three finishers, and a tee gift.
To receive the GHIN handicap price, the player, or one of the player's parents must have an active GHIN handicap at a club in Florida. The seven digit GHIN number must be included and active when the entry is submitted. Click on the Handicaps tab above in the main menu for more information.
Late Fee: A late fee of $10 will applied to entries received after the entry deadline. The entry fee and late fee will only be charged if the player gets accepted into the tournament field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, March 2nd
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop)
11:00 AM - 12:57 PM - Round one tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, March 3rd
7:30 AM - 9:27 AM - Final round tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament after 10:00am on a space-available basis. The price for a practice round is $30.00 + tax. Please call 386-274-5742 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
Players are not allowed to drive golf carts (must be 18 years old to drive a cart). The cost of a parent to play during the practice round is $45 + tax.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
- Winner receives 8 performance stars
- Top three finishers receive 4 performance stars
- Top five finishers receive 1 performance star
- Ranked by Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Walking - players must walk during tournament rounds
- Spectators & Carts - Spectators are allowed. Spectators carts are available first-come, first-served at $20 + tax per day, per cart. Click here
- Caddies - Caddies are not allowed
- Range Finders (Electronic Measuring Devices) - are allowed (see Local Rules link below)
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here
- Local Rules and Conditions of Competition - Click here
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this tournament.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The
decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Hotel & AccommodationsThere is no host hotel at this time.
1000 Champions Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32124, US
Click for Map