Lakewood Ranch G & CC - Kings Dunes *Mixed Four-Ball*
Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club - Lakewood Ranch
July 6, 2019
July 6, 2019
Mixed Four-Ball Event (2 Person Best-Ball)
Starting Time & Entry Fee
- 9:00 AM shotgun
- $120 per team ($60 per person) - Includes: Cart, golf, range balls and prizes ($10 per person, from the entry fee, is in the gift certificate pot)
- Any late entrant that gains acceptance into the field will be subject to a $10 late entry fee
- Teams must consist of one male and one female player
- Players MUST sign up as a team, no individual entries
Pairings Request - "Email firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Players can request their own groupings
- Send an email request for pairings to email@example.com
- All pairings requests must be received at least 5 days prior to the event to guarantee your pairing
- In the email, please specify the event and the players with whom you wish to play
- All other groupings are made randomly within flights
Division & Approximate Yardages
- One Division for this event- Net and Gross Scoring
- Men - 6,200 yards
- Women - 5,100 yards
- Men receive 90% of their course handicap
- Women receive 95% of their course handicap
- If there is a difference of more than eight (8) strokes between the two members of a team, an additional 10% reduction will be applied to the course handicap of each member of the side.
- Payout will be NET then gross. Teams cannot win gift certificates in BOTH the net and gross portions of the event.
- Maximum score of 10 per hole is in effect
- Local rule: E-5 Alternative to Stroke & Distance for Lost Ball or Ball Out of Bounds is in effect
- Men and Women amateur golfers (18 years of age or older)
- FSGA/GHIN handicap required for ALL players (24.0 or less for men and 34.0 or less for women)
- Golfers who do not have a FSGA/GHIN handicap index from a FSGA member club may purchase a handicap online for $40 at fsga.org.
- First time players without an established GHIN handicap will be eligible to compete, but not for prizes, unless playing in the Gross Division.