Mid-Senior Four-Ball Championship (North)
October 7-8, 2017
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Round 1||6,695 yds. 71.9/130|
|Round 2||6,594 yds. 71.4/129|
|Hot and Humid||91 °F|
|Hot and Breezy||88 °F|
The Mid-Senior Four-Ball consists of two days of four-ball competition at highly ranked World Woods. The Pine Barrens course designed by Tom Fazio will host both rounds of the championship. For a look at the 2016 Championship Results click here.
- 48 teams; 96 players
- 36 holes of four-ball stroke play
What is a Four-Ball? - A four-ball is a two person team where the low score of the two players on each hole is counted. It is commonly referred to as a best ball.
- Male amateur golfers
- At least 40 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
- Both entrants are required to be members of the FSGA
- $310 per team - GHIN Members or Foundation Member
- $330 per team - Non-GHIN Members
Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field
Entries will be accepted based upon the order of receipt. Entries received after the competitive field is full or after the close of entries, will be placed on an alternates list. Alternates will be contacted in
the order of receipt of entry, if and when, a spot becomes available.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 9th
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Round One tee times off of 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, September 10th
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Final Round tee times off of 1st and 10th tees
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
The golf course will be set-up at approximately 6,600-6,700 yards.
After 18 holes. The number of flights will be based on the number of teams and/or the range of scores.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the championship. Practice rounds may be played after 12:00 PM on the weekend. The price for your practice round is $35.00 + tax. Please call (352) 796-5500 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
Carts are included for all competitive rounds. Players are responsible for practice round fees.
Partners Kelly Gosse and Time Hume successfully defended their title by shooting 69-64--133 at Pensacola Country Club.
Exemptions Earned from this Tournament
- Next year's Four-Ball Championship
- Spectators and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are allowed in all FSGA Championships except Junior events. However, a player must not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. The caddie MUST walk and the player's clubs must remain on the golf cart.
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Conditions of Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Host Hotel and Accommodations
Currently, there is no host hotel available for this event.
World Woods accepts cash and all major credit cards.
World Woods Golf Club
17590 Ponce de Leaon Blvd.
Brooksville, FL 34614
Click here for directions.