U.S. Open Championship
June 14-17, 2018
The FSGA conducts fifteen local qualifying events and one of twelve sectional qualifying events for the Championship.
Entries are open to professional golfers and amateur golfers with an up-to-date men’s Handicap Index® not exceeding 1.4 under the USGA Handicap System.
- May 4 - The Club at Admiral's Cove, Jupiter
- May 7 - The Founders Golf Club, Sarastoa
- May 7 - Lago Mar Country Club, Plantation
- May 7 - LPGA International Golf Club, Daytona Beach
- May 8 - Fox Hollow Golf Club, Trinity
- May 9 - Hombre Golf Club, Panama City Beach
- May 9 - Orange Tree Golf Club, Orlando
- May 11 - The Legacy Golf & Tennis Club, Port Saint Lucie
- May 14 - Orange County National, Winter Garden
- May 14 - The Wanderers Club, Wellington
- May 14 - Pelican Marsh GC, Naples
- May 15 - Sawgrass Country Club, Ponte Vedra Beach
- May 15 - Southern Hills Plantation, Brooksville
- May 16 - Mission Inn Resort, Howey-in-the-Hills
- May 17 - The Country Club of Winter Haven, Winter Haven
Apply to Play
Entry applications must be received by USGA no later than 5 P.M. E.D.T. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
Tee Times and Player Information
Click here for additional information.