Women's *Four-Ball* Tampa Palms G & CC
February 14, 2022
Women's Only One-Days
Four-Ball Event (2 Person Best-Ball)
|1||Marion Reid / Janelle Fairgrieve||67||67||0|
|2||Kimberly Byle / Joan Schoen||67||67||0|
|3||Jean Cooper / Marion Johnson||71||71||0|
|4||Maci Wilson / Micki Cuppett||71||71||0|
|5||Jennifer Polich / Dee Romito||72||72||0|
|1||Marsha Magol / Suzie McRae||64||64||0|
|2||Olga Yerrick / Margie Fackelman||70||70||0|
|3||Beth Pajak / Shirley Brown||70||70||0|
|4||Amanda Kluzynski / Jennifer Rushmore||71||71||0|
|5||Beth Sholar / Mary Law Powell||72||72||0|
Starting Time & Entry Fee
- 8:30 AM shotgun
- $170 per team ($85 per player) - Includes: Cart, golf, range balls, buffet lunch and prizes ($10 per person, from the entry fee, is in the gift certificate pot)
- Any late entrant that gains acceptance into the field will be subject to a $10 late entry fee
- BOTH team members MUST play the same set of tees
- Players must sign up as a team, no individual entries
Pairings Request - "Email email@example.com"
- Players can request their own groupings
- Send an email request for pairings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pairings requests must be received at least 5 days prior to the event to guarantee your pairing
- In the email, please specify the event and the players with whom you wish to play
- All other groupings are made randomly within flights
Divisions & Approximate Yardages
- Women's Middle Division - 5,100-5,300 yards
- Women's Forward Division - 4,800-5,000 yards
- 18 holes of Four-Ball net and gross stroke play within flights
- Players will play to 85% of their course handicap
- Payouts will be NET, then Gross. Gross payouts begin when 4 teams are in the flight.
- Maximum score of 10 per hole is in effect
- Local rule: E-5 Alternative to Stroke & Distance for Lost Ball or Ball Out of Bounds is in effect
- Each division will be pre-flighted based on the combined team handicap as of the close of entries.
- Generally, divisions of more than 12 teams will be pre-flighted. Flights will be based on the number of teams and the range of combined team handicaps.
- Women amateur golfers (18 years of age or older)
- Florida GHIN handicap required for ALL players (34.0 or less)
- Golfers who do not have a Florida GHIN handicap index from a FSGA member club may purchase a handicap online for $40 at fsga.org
Live Scoring Requirements
For all One-Day events, live scoring will be required through the Golf Genius mobile app. Only one person per group will need to type in the gross scores for each player, and more communication will be sent to the field a few days prior to the event. For convenience purposes, please download the Golf Genius mobile app before arriving to the course.