Women's *Four-Ball* Mission Inn - El Campeon Course
April 19, 2022
Women's Only One-Days
Four-Ball Event (2 Person Best-Ball)
|1||Karen Lesch / Jackie Brown||68||68||0|
|2||Maggie Michaels / Sherry Jude||72||72||0|
|3||Nancy Burkett / Maggie Liu||72||72||0|
|4||Teri Conlon / Melanie Clegg||73||73||0|
|5||Margie Fackelman / Olga Yerrick||75||75||0|
|1||Marsha Straw / Cathy Brown||66||66||0|
|2||Barbara Cooksey / Stephanie Bussey||69||69||0|
|3||Suzanne Gray / Cindy Shenk||69||69||0|
|4||Mary Murphy / Paula Boulette||71||71||0|
|5||Kacey Gay / Laura Monea||71||71||0|
Starting Time & Entry Fee
- 8:00 AM shotgun
- $170 per team ($85 per player) - Includes: Cart, golf, range balls, buffet lunch and prizes ($10 per person, from the entry fee, is in the gift certificate pot)
- Any late entrant that gains acceptance into the field will be subject to a $10 late entry fee
- BOTH team members MUST play the same set of tees
- Players must sign up as a team, no individual entries
Mission Inn Resort
Room Rate: $135 ++
Please call the reservations department at 1-800-874-9053 and mention your are part of the upcoming FSGA event.
Pairings Request - "Email email@example.com"
- Players can request their own groupings
- Send an email request for pairings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pairings requests must be received at least 5 days prior to the event to guarantee your pairing
- In the email, please specify the event and the players with whom you wish to play
- All other groupings are made randomly within flights
Divisions & Approximate Yardages
- Women's Middle Division - 5,100-5,300 yards
- Women's Forward Division - 4,800-5,000 yards
- 18 holes of Four-Ball net and gross stroke play within flights
- Players will play to 85% of their course handicap
- Payouts will be NET, then Gross. Gross payouts begin when 4 teams are in the flight.
- Maximum score of 10 per hole is in effect
- Local rule: E-5 Alternative to Stroke & Distance for Lost Ball or Ball Out of Bounds is in effect
- Each division will be pre-flighted based on the combined team handicap as of the close of entries.
- Generally, divisions of more than 12 teams will be pre-flighted. Flights will be based on the number of teams and the range of combined team handicaps.
- Women amateur golfers (18 years of age or older)
- Florida GHIN handicap required for ALL players (34.0 or less)
- Golfers who do not have a Florida GHIN handicap index from a FSGA member club may purchase a handicap online for $40 at fsga.org
Live Scoring Requirements
For all One-Day events, live scoring will be required through the Golf Genius mobile app. Only one person per group will need to type in the gross scores for each player, and more communication will be sent to the field a few days prior to the event. For convenience purposes, please download the Golf Genius mobile app before arriving to the course.