U.S. Open Championship
September 17-20, 2020
The FSGA conducts thirteen U.S. Open Local Qualifying events and one Final Stage qualifying event for the Championship.
Entries are open to professional and amateur golfers. Amateurs must have a current Handicap Index not exceeding 1.4 under the USGA Handicap System.
Local Qualifying Sites
- April 29 - Waterlefe Golf and River Club, Bradenton
- April 30 - Mayacoo Lakes Country Club, West Palm Beach
- April 30 - Mission Inn Resort, Howey-in-the-Hills
- May 4 - Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club - Club de Bonmont Course, Ormond Beach
- May 4 - The Country Club of Winter Haven, Winter Haven
- May 6 - Orange Tree Golf Club, Orlando
- May 7 - Hobe Sound Golf Club, Hobe Sound
- May 7 - Buckhorn Springs Golf & Country Club, Valrico
- May 7 - Bear's Paw Country Club, Naples
- May 7 - Bay Point Resort Golf Club - Nicklaus Course, Panama City Beach
- May 11 - The Club at Weston Hills - Tour Course , Weston
- May 11 - The Plantation at Ponte Vedra Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach
- May 11 - Shingle Creek Golf Club, Orlando
Final Qualifying Site
- June 8 - The Club at Admiral's Cove (North/West Course), Jupiter
Apply to Play
Entry applications must be received by USGA no later than 5 P.M. E.D.T. on Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
Tee Times and Player Information
Click here for additional information.