Women's Ranking Series - The Falls Club
September 14-15, 2020
With the growing popularity is women's amateur rankings being used to gain acceptance into various local and national championships, we are conducting two additional 54-hole events to give players more competitive opportunities.
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Women's||5,932 yds. 75.1/139|
|Light Breeze||89 °F|
Format: 54 holes of individual gross stroke play; 36 holes on the first day
Eligibility: At least 22 years of age
Handicap: Florida GHIN 10.0 or less
Entry Fee: $160
- 54 holes of individual gross stroke play
- *NOTE* 36 holes will be played on the first day
- Maximum Field Size - 40 players
- Female amateur golfer
- A valid Florida GHIN Handicap Index not exceeding 10.0
- Must be at least 22 years of age as of the first day of the event
The FSGA may hold an undisclosed number of spots
Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
Schedule of Events
Monday, September 14th
7:00 - 8:30 AM - Player registration
7:45 - 9:15 AM - Round one tee times off #1
~1:00 - 2:30 PM - Round two tee times off #1
Tuesday, September 15th
7:45 - 9:15 AM - Final round tee times off #1
- This event is ranked by World Amateur Golf Rankings
- This event is for those players interested in playing in national championships
- This is not a championship
- 5,900 yards (Gross Only)
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event and after 12:00 PM the weekend prior on a space available basis. The price for a practice round is $35.00 + tax. Please call 561-439-9512 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
- Spectator and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Not allowed.
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final
The Falls Club accepts Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
The Falls Club of the Palm Beaches
6455 Jog Rd
Lake Worth, FL 33467
Click here for directions