Mid-Amateur Four-Ball Championship (South)
September 11-12, 2021
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Mid-Amateur Four-Ball||6,965 yds. 74.8 / 138|
|Hot & Breezy||81 °F|
Certain to provide an atmosphere for competitive team golf, the Mid-Amateur Four-Ball attracts the best Mid-Amateur teams throughout the state each year. The Mid-Amateur Four-Ball is a great event for two players 25 or older to team up and compete for a state championship.
Format: 36 holes of gross four-ball stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA member at least 25 years of age
Handicap: Florida GHIN 15.0 or less
Entry Fee: $320 per team ($160 per player)
- 36 holes of gross four-ball stroke play (commonly known as two-person best-ball)
- Maximum Field Size - 48 teams (96 players)
- The lowest team score for 36 holes will be the Champion
What is a Four-Ball? A four-ball is a two person team where the low score of the two players on each hole is counted. It is commonly referred to as best ball.
- Male amateur golfers at least 25 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
- Both entrants are required to be members of the FSGA
- Active Florida GHIN of 15.0 or less at time of entry
- $320 per team ($160 per player)
Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
Saturday, September 11th
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM - Round one tee times off of #1 and #10
Sunday, September 12th
- 8:30 AM - Shotgun
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
Entries will be accepted based upon the order of receipt. Entries received after the competitive field is full or after the close of entries, will be placed on an alternates list. Alternates will be contacted in the order of receipt of entry, if and when, a spot becomes available.
The golf course will be set-up at approximately 6,800 yards.
After 18 holes, the number of flights will be based on the number of teams and the range of scores.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the championship. Practice rounds may be played after 12:00 PM on the weekend. The price for a practice round is $35.00 + tax per player. Please call 561-626-6863 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
Teammates Carl Santos-Ocampo and Marc France defeated the team of Will Davenport and Richard Donegan in a playoff to secure the championship. Both teams finished the championship at 130 (-14). Click here for the previous year's results.
Exemptions Earned from this Tournament
- Next year's Four-Ball Championship
- Spectators and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are allowed in all FSGA Championships except Junior events. However, a player must not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. The caddie MUST walk and the player's clubs must remain on the golf cart. - Click here
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Eastpointe Country Club will accept payments Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
There is no host hotel.
Eastpointe Country Club
13535 Eastpointe Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Click here for directions.