Back by popular demand the FSGA One-Day event returns to TPC Sawgrass. This year we are accepting 100 entries and will have access to the PLAYERS Stadium Course and the Dye Valley Course. All players will play both courses for this package. If players choose double occupancy, both entries will need to be in before they are processed, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 2 Rounds of golf and cart fees, range balls and prizes
- Round 1 (7/31) - Dye Valley & Round 2 (8/1) - PLAYERS Stadium. 9:30 AM Shotgun starts
- 2 night hotel stay at the Sawgrass Marriott or Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra Beach (Monday, 7/30 & Tuesday, 7/31 hotel nights). (All taxes and Resort fees INCLUDED)
- The PLAYERS Stadium will be Cart Path ONLY, No Exceptions.
- The FSGA will book all hotel rooms, please do not contact the hotel.
- $499 for double occupancy, $609 for single occupancy. **Price is per person**
- For double occupancy you MUST state who you are going to room with, the FSGA will not be pairing individuals for rooms.
- If players are bringing a non-playing guest, they will need to sign-up for the SINGLE occupancy rate.
- Normal package price is over $1000 for single occupancy!!
- Men and Women are eligible
- Players may choose their own groupings; otherwise the men will be playing with the men & women with women, unless requested otherwise.
- ALL Players MUST have an active Florida GHIN handicap (24.0 or less for men and 34.0 or less for women)
- Players can request their own groupings
- Send an email request for pairings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pairings requests must be received at least 14 days prior to the event to guarantee your pairing
- In the email, please specify the event and the players with whom you wish to play
- All other groupings are made randomly within flights
- Valid July 30th ONLY
- Dye Valley: $100.00 per player, plus tax (forecaddie not included in price) additional option for players
- THE PLAYERS Stadium: $215.00 per player plus tax (forecaddie not included in price) additional option for players
- Guests can reserve practice rounds by contacting TPC Sawgrass directly at 904-273-3430
Entries Close 7/3/2018. Requests for refunds received prior to the entry closing date will be honored (less $20 per entry administration fee). After the close of entries, our standard refund policy will be in place.
More info about the resort is available at Sawgrass Marriott