FJT at Lost Key GC (16-18 & 13-15)
October 5-6, 2019
PERDIDO KEY, Fla. - Andrew Riley, Jack Hundley, and Gianna Clemente crowned first time winners while Madison Tenore came back in round two to win at Lost Key Golf Club.
Andrew Riley, of Saint Johns, carded two rounds of 70 to capture the outright lead for his first FJT win! Riley and Parker Bell, of Tallahassee, tied for the lead, by one stroke over Parker Milam, after round one 70’s. The second round started with a birdie for Riley who finished his final nine holes with four birdies for a 32 and two under-par 140 finish. Bell struggled through the middle of his final round to post a 81 and finish in seventh place at 151. Parker Milam, of Miramar Beach, held onto second place with three birdies in round two to finish with a 74 and 145 total. Riley earned a five stroke victory to claim a spot in the Tour Championship in December.
1. Andrew Riley -2 (140)
2. Parker Milam +3 (145)
T3. Clay Tucker +5 (147)
T3. Jiaxin Xue +5 (147)
T5. Jake Davis +8 (150)
T5. Logan Flores +8 (150)
A come-back second round from Madison Tenore, of Destin, secured her first FJT win of 2019. Chaewon Jeong, of Doral, carded three birdies in route to a round one 75 and the early lead by one stroke over Mi Li, of Orlando. Tenore, who posted a round one 79, played with determination in the final round. Five birdies in round two allowed Tenore to post a final round 71, eight strokes better than her first round. A final score of 150 crowned Tenore champion by one stroke! Li remained in second place, finishing with a 75 and 151 total. Two consistent 78’s led Yeji Lee to a third place finish at 156.
1. Madison Tenore +8 (150)
2. Mi Li +9 (151)
3. Yeji Lee +14 (156)
T4. Chaewon Jeong +16 (158)
T4. Jordyn Hodgson +16 (158)
A wire-to-wire first-time FJT victory was claimed by Jack Hundley, of Panama City Beach. Seven strokes separated Hundley from second place after posting a one over-par,72, in round one. Hundley’s second round score of 81 secured his first FJT win by three strokes at 153. Brody Stevenson, of Saint Augustine, erased an eight stroke deficit to climb into second place with a round two 76 and 156 total. Starting round two tied for second, Ariihau Faana, of Lake Mary, finished in third place due to consistent rounds of 79 and 158 total.
1. Jack Hundley +11 (153)
2. Brody Stevenson +14 (156)
3. Ariihau Faana +16 (158)
4. Michael Crocker +19 (161)
5. Lucas Slayden +20 (162)
Gianna Clemente, of Warren, OH, earned her first FJT win in the 13-15 division in wire-to-wire fashion by 12 strokes. Clemente posted an impressive three birdies in round one and two to dominate her competition and finish with the win. Two consistent rounds of even par and one over-par secured Clemente’s win at 143. Addison Klonowski and Alexandra Gazzoli tied for second place with a 155 total.
1. Gianna Clemente +1 (143)
T2. Addison Klonowski +13 (155)
T2. Alexandra Gazzoli +13 (155)
4. Kelly Shanahan +14 (156)
5. Gracie Grant +16 (158)
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Boys||6,420 yds. 72.7/142|
|Girls||5,591 yds. 73.4/135|
|Wind Gusts of 25 mph||85 °F|
16-18 & 13-15 Age Divisions
$95 or $115 entry fee (GHIN vs non-GHIN price)
Membership is required
Click here to view the club's website.
- 36 holes of individual stroke play
- 84 total players
- 16-18 & 13-15 age divisions (age calculated by the last day of the tournament)
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys 16-18 & 13-15 Age Divisions - 6,800 yards (gross only)
- Girls 16-18 & 13-15 Age Divisions - 5,800 yards (gross only)
Note to Boys & Girls
The 16-18 and 13-15 divisions will play the same set of tees (approximately 6,800 for the boys and 5,800 yards for the girls). Results that are sent to Junior Golf Scoreboard rankings, GolfWeek rankings, and for AJGA PBE will have the two divisions combined. The divisions will remain separate for FJT purposes (awards, points, exemptions, etc.).
How Entries are Accepted
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- Players without an FJT exemption - all other entries are held until the entry closing date. Shortly after the closing date, a computer-generated random draw is performed to determine which entries are accepted, and the order of the alternates. All players are notified of their status after the random draw is conducted,
- An alternates list will be posted to the FJT website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Click here for more details.
How to Enter
Entries must be submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must have an account on this website (free to setup), and a current FJT Junior Membership ($40). Click "Enter" above in the Tournament Links box.
The entry fee of $95 (for GHIN handicap members) or $115 (non-GHIN handicap members) includes tournament rounds, range balls prior to tournament rounds, crystal trophies for the top three finishers, and a tee gift.
To receive the GHIN handicap price, the player, or one of the player's parents must have an active GHIN handicap at a club in Florida. The seven digit GHIN number must be included and active when the entry is submitted. Click on the Handicaps tab above in the main menu for more information.
Late Fee: A late fee of $10 will be applied to entries received after the entry deadline. The entry fee and late fee will only be charged if the player gets accepted into the tournament field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, October 5th
10:30 AM - 1:00 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop)
11:30 AM - 1:27 PM - Round one tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, October 6th
7:30 AM - 9:27 AM - Final round tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Approximately 2:00 PM - Awards presentation
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament on a space-available basis. Tee times are only available after 12:00 noon the weekend prior. The price for a practice round is $30.00 + tax. Please call (850) 549-2160 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
- Champion receives 8 performance stars
- Top five receive 4 performance stars
- Top ten receive 1 performance star
- Champion receives 8 performance stars
- Top three receive 4 performance stars
- Top five receive 1 performance star
The 16-18 and 13-15 divisions will play the same set of tees and the divisions will be combined for AJGA and ranking purposes.
- Ranked by Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Walking - players must walk during tournament rounds
- Spectators & Carts - Spectators are allowed. Spectator carts are available first-come, first-served at $20 + tax per day, per cart Click here
- Caddies - Caddies are not allowed
- Range Finders (Electronic Measuring Devices) - are allowed (see Local Rules link below)
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here
- Local Rules and Conditions of Competition - Click here
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this tournament.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The
decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Hotel & Accommodations
A host hotel has not been arranged at this time.
Lost Key Golf Club
625 Lost Key Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32507
Click for Directions