Summer Am Series - Cypress Run GC
July 20-21, 2020
FSGA Summer Amatuer Series Events are new for 2020!
*48 Player Maximum Field*
These are thirty-six hole, gross (No Handicap Applied) competitions, flighted by age. They were added as additional playing opportunities to get your game sharp after the COVID-19 layoff. They will be run very similar to the Winter Series Events. Player of the Year Points information will be added at a later date.
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Amateur||6,697 (72.7 / 132)|
|Mid-Amateur||6,697 (72.7 / 132)|
|Senior||6,392 (71.6 / 128)|
|Super-Senior||6,132 (70.3 / 125)|
|Sunny & Hot||91 °F|
Format: 36-holes of gross stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA Adult Member at least 18 years of age
Handicap: Florida GHIN 10.0 or less
Age Divisions: Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Senior & Super-Senior
Entry Fee: $160
- 36 holes of individual gross stroke play (no handicaps)
- Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 18 or older as the first day of the event
- Entrant must be a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA
- Entrant must have an active Florida GHIN Handicap and have a current handicap index of 10.0 or lower.
There are four age divisions; Amateur (18-24), Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Amateur (18-24) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
Monday, July 20th
- Round 1 - 7:30 AM - 1st Tee Start
Tuesday, July 21st
- Round 2 - 7:30 AM - 1st Tee Start
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis and are restricted to after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at 727-937-3191. The cost of a practice round is $30 plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 84 players