U.S. Open Championship
June 13-16, 2019
The FSGA conducts fifteen local qualifying events and one of twelve sectional qualifying events for the Championship.
Entries are open to professional golfers and amateur golfers with an up-to-date men’s Handicap Index® not exceeding 1.4 under the USGA Handicap System.
Local Qualifying Sites
- May 1 - The Country Club of Winter Haven, Winter Haven
- May 2 - Mission Inn Resort & Club (El Campeon Course), Howey-in-the-Hills
- May 3 - The Club at Admiral's Cove (North/West Courses), Jupiter
- May 6 - Sawgrass Country Club (East/West Courses), Ponte Vedra Beach
- May 6 - Lago Mar Country Club, Plantation
- May 6 - Camp Creek Golf Club, Panama City Beach
- May 8 - Banyan Cay Resort & Golf Club, West Palm Beach
- May 8 - Orange Tree Golf Club, Orlando
- May 9 - LPGA International (Jones Course), Daytona Beach
- May 9 - Cypress Run Golf Club, Tarpon Springs
- May 9 - Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club, Naples
- May 13 - Willoughby Golf Club, Stuart
- May 13 - Shingle Creek Golf Club, Orlando
- May 13 - Sara Bay Country Club, Sarasota
Sectional Qualifying Site
- June 3 - Streamsong Resort, Black Course
Apply to Play
Entry applications must be received by USGA no later than 5 P.M. E.D.T. on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
Tee Times and Player Information
Click here for additional information.