The Falls Club of The Palm Beaches
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at The Falls Club of The Palm Beaches in Lake Worth, FL on Thursday, July 13, 2017 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Friday, June 30, 2017
2. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (561) 439-9512. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition, Saturday and Sunday after 12:00 PM. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 per player plus tax. All players playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
3. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: In qualifying and in the Championship proper, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., elevation changes, wind speed, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3.
4. NEW GROOVE REGULATION: Not in Effect.
5. TRANSPORTATION: The qualifying fee includes cart/course fee and range balls for the qualifying round. All players MUST RIDE during the qualifying round.
6. CADDIES: Caddies are allowed, however, a player may not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. Caddies MUST WALK at all times.
7. SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, and may either walk or, when available, rent a cart for $25.00 plus tax. No more than two persons per cart allowed.
8. METHOD OF PAYMENT: The Falls Club of The Palm Beaches will accept All Major Credit Cards (No Cash) for method of payment.
9. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you are a guest at The Falls Club of The Palm Beaches. Gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the FSGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
11. FOOTWEAR: The Falls Club of The Palm Beaches prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
Only those teams, who qualify for the Championship, must pre-register and remit an additional $220.00 online at the FSGA website (www.fsga.org) for advance payment of Championship fees. Payment must be received by Monday, July 24, 2017 by 3:30 PM.