71st Four-Ball Championship
Falcon's Fire Golf Club
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Falcon's Fire Golf Club in Kissimmee, FL on Thursday, July 23, 2020 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Friday, July 17, 2020
2. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call 407-239-5445. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition, Saturday and Sunday after 12:00 PM. The cost of the practice round is $30 per player plus tax. All players playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
3. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: In qualifying and in the Championship proper, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., elevation changes, wind speed, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 4.3a.
4. NEW GROOVE REGULATION: Not in Effect.
5. TRANSPORTATION: The qualifying fee includes cart/course fee and range balls for the qualifying round. All players MUST RIDE and the players’ golf clubs must remain on the golf cart during the qualifying round.
6. CADDIES: Caddies are allowed; however, a player may not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. Caddies MUST WALK at all times.
7. SPECTATORS: Maximum of two spectators per player are welcome and must walk.
8. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Falcon's Fire Golf Club will accept Cash and All Major Credit Cards for method of payment.
9. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you, any caddies and spectators are guests at Falcon's Fire Golf Club. Courteous behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
10. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time the number of qualifying spots has not been determined by the FSGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
11. FOOTWEAR: Falcon's Fire Golf Club prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
12. GHIN SCORE POSTING: The FSGA does NOT post qualifying scores. Players should post their most likely score using the slope/rating listed under approximate yardages.
Only those teams, who qualify for the Championship, must pre-register and remit an additional $250 online at the FSGA website (www.fsga.org) for advance payment of Championship fees. Payment must be received by Monday, August 10, 2020.